Monday 11 August 2014

Holiday snaps!

Last week I went to Devon for my holiday with my mum dad and sister. We were SO lucky with the weather; sunny sunny sunny! Amazing with the unpredictable England! I took a few pictures throughout the trip. It's very boat-y, but stayin alon the river Dart doesn't give you much else! (Arpart from beautiful scenery, of course.)
I'm also editing a video which I will put up at some point this week called 'my holiday in 4 minutes' :)
It took us 7 hours to get to Devon, when normally it would take around 4. So. Much. Traffic. It was horrific!! However, so worth it once we got there.



Always time for an over-excited selfie.





We all had a lovely time, and I even got a TAN, yes a TAN from ENGLAND albeit not much but STILL a TAN!! Hahahaha!

See you soon,
Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment