Thursday 22 May 2014

My year so far in photographs

Just a quick blog post to share some of my favourite photographs taken in the past year!

Yes I saw Miranda Hart live! And I was this close! *happy face*
I went on a school Geography trip to Somerset back in March, this is me and my friend Trudie looking out at Porlock Bay... Cute times!
Officially my favourite book of all time. 
Mother's Day 2014.
My birthday last year
Bruno Mars October 2013. Life complete.
Last year's holiday to Devon!
Last summer (good action shot of my friend Laura there)
And finally prom last year! Seems like a lifetime ago but miss it so much! I'm 2nd in on the right:)

Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having an awesome year so far. I can't believe it's almost June already! Where's the year going?! Can't wait for the summer though. Bring back the sunshine!!

    Victoria, x victoriachapman.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know it's crazy time goes by so fast! I literally can't wait for a bit ore sunshine! X

      Delete