Saturday 31 August 2013

30 day snap #29

#29 - Bike ride

It was surprisingly difficult to take this picture - apparently holding your iPod to take a photo, trying to steer at quite a pace, and pedalling all at the same time is harder than it looks! Haha :)

But this afternoon I decided to take out the old bike for an hour or so. It was so relaxing listening to music and happily cycling along... Until I fell off.

I'm quite a clumsy person normally but I think falling off a bike is more than a bit clumsy! Luckily no one was around to see and it was down a country lane haha! I'm alright, escaping with a few cuts and bruises!

Oh well, what shall I do tomorrow? Hahaha..

4 comments:

  1. i havent been on a bike ride in so long!
    i need a new bike ^_^
    hope you're ok and not too bruised :)

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture!Must've been soooo hard to take it:)
    I followed you, would love it if you do the same on gfc and bloglovin
    strokesofsunshine.blogspot.com
    xxx
    Eman

    ReplyDelete