Wednesday 28 August 2013

30 day snap #26

#26 - Shopping haul!


Today me and my sister went shopping (again!!) and I picked up a few things. 

The trousers were amazing value at just £7 from Primark! I've been looking for some light blue ones for quite some time so it's quite a bargain if you ask me!


These rings were all part of a 4 pack from Primark. They only cost £1.50! I have a recent obsession for rings and so for this amazing value I couldn't say no!

This ring was from Wallis for £4.25. I don't normally shop there but when walking through a department store this caught my eye. I love the sparkle and the blue matches perfectly with my new nail varnish.

Yes I have bought yet another Barry M nail varnish. At just £2.99 I couldn't resist! This colour is 'blueberry' and I adore it! So on it goes to my ever-growing collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment