Wednesday 14 August 2013

30 day snap #12

#12 - Best meal ever

To start the day, me, my mum and my sister went for a horse ride. It was 10am and it was raining and really misty. I haven't ridden a horse much before but I had a really good time! My horse was called Joker and he was really cute!

After, we all went to a national trust house called Cotehele. The house was very old and quite interesting. It also had a mill, where there was an old fashioned bakery (which smelled of freshly baked bread - yummy!!) We spent a good few hours there before going back to the apartment we're staying at. 

We booked a meal at "Taylor's restaurant" in Tavistock. It was the best meal I have ever had haha! It was delicious and I would highly recommend it to anyone! I had the "Dartmoor Lamb" which was really high quality!




No comments:

Post a Comment